Pickup From Store
0.00zł gross with tax
Free delivery from200.00zł.
12.30zł gross with tax
GLS Shipping (Poland)
Delivery time is about (1) days from the moment of shipment. Free delivery from500.00zł.
15.00zł gross with tax
Hexacast, a small induction casting machine equipped with a medium frequency generator. Thanks to very strong centrifugation, it enables perfect castings to be achieved with the highest precision and detail reproduction. Recommended for small and medium-sized laboratories. Can make up to 10 casts in a row. Water cooled.
It is available in 2 construction types:
Type C - automatic balancing - no need to adjust the counterweight - the ring bed is adjustable in 4 basic sizes - recommended for most prosthetic laboratories nonstandard
- automatically balanced arm, type C (counterweight principle)
- housing made of stainless steel (cover available in green, blue, red, black)
- easy to use
- possibility of melting precious and non-precious metals (except titanium)
- set of silicone rings (4 sizes)
- set of bearings for silicone rings (4 sizes)
- ceramic crucible
- Dimensions: (width x height x depth): 660 x 390 x 645 mm
- Relative permissible ambient humidity: max. 70%
- Permissible idle room temperature: 5-40 ° C
- Permissible operating room temperature: 15-40 ° C
- Water consumption: 1 l / min
- Maximum melting point: 1750 ° C
- Electric protection grade: class I.
- Maximum amount of alloy: 100 g
- Take-off force: 0 ... 21 Nm
- Power: 2.4 kW
- Working frequency: 50Hz
- Melting frequency: 100 Hz
- Voltage: 230V ~
- Weight: 55.5 kg
When purchasing a foundry, mikran.pl Hexacast offers free transport and assembly of the foundry at the user's site, along with training in the use of the equipment.
last actualisation : 2020-09-18 14:24:49