Adhesive providing a chemical bond between acetal and acrylic. Strengthens and improves the maintenance of acrylic saddles in acetal skeletal dentures. It prevents the acrylic from peeling off (sticking out) from the acetal surface and the accumulation of food debris in the denture.
ACETAL DENTAL - is a non-toxic material and does not cause allergies.
It is a suitable replacement for acrylic resin and metal in many prosthetic works.
aesthetic buckles for dentures, the so-called skeletal,
bridges and bridges for telescopes,
prosthetic elements on implants,
bite and stabilizing splints,
retention elements on the beams which are also reinforcement.
Injection temperature - 220 degrees C Material melting time - 20 minutes Injection and heating - 2-3 minutes Cooling time under constant pressure - 20-40 minutes Working pressure - 4.0 Bars
Aromatic liquid for polishing rails and protectors made of CORFLEX and other thermoplastics and acrylic. Apply a small amount of the aromatic liquid to the work surface, before handing it over to the patient. It gives a pleasant mint flavor and aroma and adds shine.
The new thermoplastic resin is an alternative to commonly used materials from the group of polyamides or "nylons" such as: "Valplast", "Flexite", "Flexi J". Dental prostheses made of these materials are famous for their high aesthetics and recognition among patients who use such prostheses. Traditional polyamides, apart from their undoubted advantages, also have disadvantages that make it difficult to process and keep clean dentures made of them. Many years of research into the improvement of nylon materials have led to the creation of a new material devoid of these drawbacks.
Pressing Dental, FJP material has the following features:
- It is slightly flexible, making it very easy to process, using traditional methods and tools. Reduced flexibility has a positive effect on the prosthetic base, does not cause trauma associated with the use of a flexible denture.
- it is translucent, thanks to which it ...
Special double expansion plaster for duplicating models, white color. It does not require the use of a special liquid, mixed with demineralized water. Dedicated to work with devices that inject thermoplastic materials.
3 kg bucket...
J-100 EVOLUTION - Automatic injection molding machine for thermoplastics
Mikran.pl presents the most modern injection system for thermoplastics, Pressing Dental. J100 Evolution is one of the few open systems that allows the use of many different thermoplastic materials in one device!
- A MICROPROCESSOR CONTROLLING THE COURSE OF THE TECHNOLOGICAL PROCESS
- 30 CONTROL PROGRAMS WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF MAKING YOUR OWN CHANGES
- INDIVIDUALLY PREPARED INJECTION CARTRIDGES ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS (LARGE MATERIAL SAVINGS)
- THE POSSIBILITY OF VIEWING FACTORY PROGRAMS, ALSO WHILE THE DEVICE IS OPERATING
- LIQUID CRYSTAL SCREEN
- ELECTRONIC RELAYS (no sparking and no wear in conditions of high humidity)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE HYDRAULIC CHAMBER - NO INJECTION PROBLEMS
- LOW WORKING PRESSURE - PLASTER MOLDS, CLASS III HARDNESS
- ELECTRONIC PRESSURE MEASUREMENT
- ADDITIONAL ...