Due to its excellent bonding and construction properties, this material is used in prosthetics and implant prosthetics, in every dental office and laboratory.
Application in implant prosthetics:
- Increasing the retention area of impression transfers in implantology
- Ease of joining impression transfers to increase their stabilization in the impression
- The ability to accurately transfer implant emergence profiles in soft tissues
- Stabilization of cracked bridges prior to transfer of the impression material
- Creating templates - indexes positioning connectors at the stage of transfer from the model to the oral cavity
- Direct application of the gel from the syringe
- Free from MMA (methyl methacrylate monomer) and odorless
- Stable polymerization, high final hardness, visual thickness control due to increased translucency
- Very high accuracy of ...
Moloplast B - One-component silicone material for denture relining.
- Easy to use, it can be polymerized in a water bath or in a microwave oven.
- Permanently flexible.
- It can be polymerized simultaneously with acrylics.
- Good adhesion to all types of prosthetic acrylics, both new and used.
- Long-term resistance to the conditions in the oral cavity.
- No taste or smell.
- It can be used for relining, filling damaged dentures and correcting the shape.
1pcs / 45g....
Molosil - Plus set of relining materials, silicone A polymerizing at low temperature. Two-component dispensers for automatic mixing when dosing directly onto the denture. Can be used in the office.
- Permanently elastic, ensures long wearing comfort of dentures.
- Perfect consistency during application, it does not run away over the edges of dentures and flows under pressure.
- Quickly solidifies in the mouth without exuding heat.
- Adheres securely to all types of acrylic, new and used.
- Tasteless and dimensionally stable.
- Application from the gun.
- Does not absorb odors.