Self-curing, acrylic material for making individual impression trays. The material is available in two colors: green and pink. The pink acrylic enables the execution of occlusion templates and the fitting of teeth set in wax directly on the plate (wax shafts).
- easy to prepare and process
- can be used immediately after mixing
- does not stick to hands
- short preparation time of the spoon
- does not contain heavy metals
- Shelf life of the dough - 5 '
- Time to prepare the dough to use - 30-60 ''
- Self-polymerization time - 9 '
- Mixing ratio - 21 g of powder / 6 ml (5.6 g) of liquid
- Fracture strength -> 37 MPa
- 750g / 200ml
Villacryl IT is a self-curing plastic for the fabrication of individual impression trays.
- Easy to prepare and process.
- It is ready to work immediately after mixing.
- Does not stick to hands.
- Short preparation time of the spoon.
- It does not contain heavy metals.