The most technologically advanced zirconium sintering furnace. Robust construction and ergonomic design. The high-temperature-resistant furnace muff with six heaters is made of high-purity alumina materials, providing excellent insulation properties and low thermal inertia. 6 heating elements (MoSi2 rods).
- Possibility of sintering up to 60 points at the same time (thanks to 3 trays [sintering tables with pearls] placed one on top of the other.
- Maximum temperature: 1730 ° C.
- Maximum temperature: 1730 ° C.
- Electronically regulated temperature
- 7 inch LCD touch screen
- 40 open programs (with the possibility of programming up to 40 temperature levels for - - each program)
- Voltage: 230V, 50 / 60Hz
- Safe working temperature for intensive use: 1650 ° C
- Temperature accuracy: +/- 1 ° C
- Heating rate: up to 40 ° C / min
- Fast zirconium sintering program, about 3 - 4 hours
- Height / width / depth: 850 x 420 x 600mm
- Weight: 74kg
The Programat S1 1600 is a compact lightweight sintering furnace for IPS e.max ZirCAD, Zenostar and other ZrO2.
A unique feature of this furnace is the maximum sintering temperature of 1600 ° C / 2912 ° F. Another advantage is the possibility of short-term sintering, which not only reduces the time needed to make zirconium oxide structures, but also saves energy. Programat S1 puts an end to long sintering processes, its capabilities allow you to sinter single crowns in 75 minutes and bridges (up to 4 points) in only 90 minutes. By comparison, conventional sintering furnaces take five to eight hours to perform the same process. Rapid sintering is also possible when making full-shape zirconium oxide crowns with increased translucency. For the laboratory, the possibility of short sintering means that crowns, bridges and zirconium structures can be made during a normal working day. The short sintering time does not affect the high strength of the material and the accuracy of matching zirconium structures, which has been confirmed by repeated scientific research. Additionally, the electricity consumption in the laboratory is drastically reduced
- zirconium oxide sintering (i.e. IPS e.max ZirCAD, Zenostar)
- firing traditional ceramic materials (i.e. IPS InLine, IPS d.SIGN) and materials that are not coordinated with the furnace.
- Sintering temperature up to 1600 ° C / 2912 ° F
- Only 75 minutes of sintering for crowns and 90 minutes for bridges (up to 4 points, larger structures in 165 minutes)
- Fast FCZ programs.
The Zirco Burn automatic zirconium sintering furnace is an excellent choice for small and medium-sized laboratories - recommended for sintering all works cut from zirconium. Thanks to the very high-quality materials used to insulate the heating muffle, the furnace maintains the set temperature during the entire sintering process, ensuring a perfect match of works made of zirconium. The steplessly lifted elevator ensures that the work is placed in the chamber without the risk of its movement
- reliable work
- simple operation
- programmable (20 programs)
- parameter and temperature display
- compact design and aesthetic appearance
- smooth running elevator
- Heating chamber dimensions: diameter 116 mm x height 100 mm
- Heating speed 0- 30 ° C / perc
- Number of programs: 20
- Maximum temperature: 1600 ° C
- Weight: 75 kg
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 510 x 750 x 400 mm
- Optimum humidity in the room: max. 70%
- Storage temperature: 5-40 ° C
- Service temperature: 15-40 ° C
- Energy class (security :) I.
- Power: 3000 W
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Voltage: 230V ~
Cleaner for sintering furnaces.
Nacera Clean is a powder for cleaning the working chamber in a sintering furnace. Deposits of coloring liquids that are released in the furnace during the sintering process are deposited on the insulation of the furnace walls. Also, aging heating rods release oxides that cause discoloration. The highly reactive Nacera Clean powder collects atmospheric pollutants that accumulate during sintering and permanently removes them. Regular use of the powder ensures the correct translucency and color of the sintering effects. In this way, you can avoid excessive build-up of deposits in the insulation and in the working chamber.
The e.ON zirconium sintering furnace is a compact, high-performance furnace. Equipped with 4 heating rods, it is a high-performance stove. Includes automatic door locking to avoid damaging the muff due to thermal shock. Technical Specifications:
- 7 "high-resolution color touch screen
- Maximum temperature 1600 ° C
- Maximum heating rate up to 40 ° C / minute
- 4 heating elements (rods) in MoSi2 (molybdenum disilicide)
- 1 baking tray with lid and zircon pearls (capacity up to 20)
- 40 free programs with 40 possible steps for each program
- Visualization of graphic cycles
- 4 display languages: French, English, Italian, Spanish
- The size of the muffle: 110mm x 110mm x 110mm
- External dimensions (height, width, depth): 540mm x 400mm x 450mm
- Weight: 58 kg
- Maximum power consumption: 1830 kW
- Supply voltage: 230V (50/60 Hz)