Kromopan 100 - the first alginate with a chromatic binding phase indicator.
- Setting time in the mouth - 1 minute.
- The casting can be made even 100 hours after taking the impression.
- It allows you to prepare an impression regardless of the temperature and hardness of the water used.
- 1pc / 450g.
Alginate chromatic impression material. It changes color from red to yellow. It has the consistency of a powder. It does not contain heavy metals and does not melt in the mouth. It guarantees exceptional accuracy of the impression. Pleasant and unique scent of exotic fruit ensures comfort for patients. Designed for taking impressions in the performance of partial dentures and skeletal dentures, for diagnostic models. The material has a 5-year warranty. It complies with the international ISO 1563 standards. It also has the European CE safety mark.
- Dust free.
- Pleasant smell of exotic fruit.
- For impressions when making removable dentures.
- At the buttons of diagnostic and working models.
- For making opposing impressions in the production of fixed and removable dentures.
- Mixing time 45 sec.
- Setting time on the spoon 2 min. 35 sec.
- Setting time in the mouth 1 min.
1 pack / 453 g.
Hydrogum 5 is a modern, monochromatic, alginate impression material, intended for taking impressions in the preparation of partial dentures and skeletal dentures, and for diagnostic models. Packed without air access in an argon atmosphere, which enables long-term storage of closed packages without changing properties.
- The mass does not contain heavy metals.
- It does not melt in the mouth and is very precise.
- Short working and setting times as well as the exceptionally pleasant smell of exotic mangustan fruit guarantee satisfaction for the doctor and comfort for the patient.
1pack / 453g.
IQ alginate mass - with chromatic indicator of the binding phase.
- Grade A Alginate
- Easy to mix
- The setting time in the mouth - 1 minute
- High accuracy: 50 microns
- Compatible with alginate disinfectant
- Mint flavor
1pc / 450g