What are plaster settlers for?
Generally, clarifiers are also called sedimentation tanks and are used to precipitate gypsum or investment masses from the water during model treatment. Thanks to the tight and closed casing and the chamber cleaning system, the settling tank prevents clogging of the sewage system and the release of unpleasant odors.
EU regulations oblige all renovated and newly established dental technology laboratories to install filtering devices for heavy waste, such as gypsum and investment materials.
Plaster decanter with partitions.
- The partitions enable any connection of the settling tank to the sewage system.
- You only need to remember about the cascade principle (water overflow into successive and lower chambers) so that the device fulfills its function.
- After proper setting of the partitions, the settling tank should be tightly closed.
Effectively protects the sewage system against all types of waste heavier than water, such as gypsum, investment compounds, etc.
Necessary. EU regulations oblige all renovated and newly established dental technology laboratories to install filtering devices for heavy waste such as gypsum, investment masses, etc. We attach a certificate of compliance needed for the Sanepid.
- four overflow chambers
- tight closure
- standard '50 connections
- full freedom of placing the inlet and outlet pipes
- operating and assembly instructions
- baffles made of soft plastic for easy cleaning
- CE certificate for Sanepid
- very easy to clean
- resistant to low and high temperatures
- 5-year warranty
- height 32 cm
- height of the inlet pipe connection 38 cm
- diameter 32 cm
- height of the pouring pipe 18cm from the base
Gypsum decanter (gypsum settling tank), preventing gypsum from entering the sewage system. Made of stainless steel. With a plastic lid to prevent odors.
- height 290mm
- width 450mm
- length 230mm
- Weight 6.5 kg
- Capacity: 18 liters
Clogging tank 26 l It is used to precipitate gypsum or protective masses from water during model processing, thanks to a sealed, closed, four-chamber cleaning system, it prevents clogging of the sewage system and the release of unpleasant odors. Four-stage sequential settler with a handle. Due to the EU regulations and requirements, it is mandatory to install such devices in all renovated and newly established prosthetic laboratories. The clarifier has an assembly and operating manual and a full certificate of compliance required by Sanepid.
dimensions (diameter x height): 330x400mm max. dimensions with installed hydraulic couplings (horizontal x vertical): 550x480mm height of water drain from the base: 250 mm