A lithium disilicate ceramic glass blank for pressing technology. The blank is pressed in a furnace to obtain a very precisely dimensioned restoration, which is then used as a single tooth foundation or a bridge foundation in the area of anterior and posterior teeth.
Simple color reproduction and natural aesthetics regardless of the shade of the prepared tooth; High strength 400 N / mm2; Conventional cementation.
- 1 x 5 pcs. IPS e.max Press HO (HO1)
- 1 x 5 pcs. IPS e.max Press MO (MO1)
- 4 x 5 pcs. IPS e.max Press LT (LTA1, LTA2, LTA3, LTB1)
- 4 x 5 pcs. IPS e.max Press HT (HTA1, HTA2, HTA3, HTB1)
- 1 piece. ring base 100 g
- 1 piece. base for the ring 200 g
- 1 piece. silicone ring 100 g
- 1 piece. silicone ring 200 g
- 1 piece. IPS Sprue Guide 100 g
- 1 piece. IPS Sprue Guide 200 g
- 1 x 2 pcs. IPS Alox plunger (anodized pistons)
- 1 x 200 g IPS Alox Plunger (anodized piston separator)
- 1 x 10 ml IPS Object Fix Flow
- 1 piece. IPS Ceramic Etching Gel Kit (etching kit)
- 3 pcs. OptraStick Test Pack
- 1 piece. IPS e.max Press HO / MO shade guide;
- 1 piece. IPS e.max Press / CAD LT shade guide;
- 1 piece. IPS e.max Press / CAD HT shade guide
A set of diamonds, cutters, separators and rubber bands for processing porcelain.
1 set contains 16 pieces of instruments:
- 9 diamond drill bits
- 1 separator with diamond coating
- 1 white porcelain eraser - disc
- 1 blue metal eraser under the porcelain
- 1 carborundum separator 0.22 mm thick
- 1 felt disc with a diameter of 3mm
- 2 diamond-impregnated brushes
Set of Diapol rubber bands and Diasynt stones for processing porcelain and metal.
- Blue erasers - removing excess and shaping
- Pink erasers - smoothing
- Gray rubber bands - polishing to a high gloss
- Stones for processing metal. The perfect combination of stones and rubber bands for the complete processing of metal and porcelain.
- 2 stones
- 6 rubber bands
IPS e.max Ceram.
Low-melting nanofluoroapatite glass-ceramic material, which enables veneering and characterization of works performed with the use of stamping technology and / or CAD / CAM technology.
To facilitate the work with the system, the IPS e.max Ceram Basic Kit includes the most popular dentin shades - 4 pcs, the appropriate incisal materials and the necessary accessories.
- PS e.max Ceram Dentin A1 20 g 1x 20 g A1
- IPS e.max Ceram Dentin A2 20 g 1x 20 g A2
- IPS e.max Ceram Dentin A3 20 g 1x 20 g A3
- IPS e.max Ceram Dentin A3.5 20 g 1x 20 g A3.5
- IPS e.max Ceram Transpa Incisal TI 1 1x 20 g 1
- IPS e.max Ceram Transpa Incisal TI 2 1x 20 g 2
- IPS e.max Ceram Transpa neutral 20 g 1x 20 g neutral
- IPS e.max Ceram Transpa clear 20 g 1x 20 g clear
- IPS e.max Ceram Inc / Trans
- IPS e.max Ceram Add On Dentin 20 g 1x 20 g
- IPS e.max Ceram Add On Incisal 20 g 1x 20 g
- IPS Build- Up Liquid 60ml allround 1x 60 ml
- Ivocolor Glaze Powder FLUO 1.8 g 1x 1.8 g
- Ivocolor Glaze Paste FLUO 3 g 1x 3 g
- Ivocolor Mixing Liquid allround 15ml, 1x 15 ml
- IPS Model Sealer 50 ml 1x 50 ml
- IPS Ceramic Sep. Liq. v. Brush 15 ml 1x 15 ml