BegoForm refractory post material for inlays, veneers and onlays. High edge strength posts, smooth and precise. Special ceramic masses of known manufacturers can be used for them.
- Set of 15 x 90g bags.
- IPS PressVest Premium is a universal phosphate investment (type 1, class 1 and 2) that can be used with ceramic stamping materials in Ivoclar Vivadent furnaces.
- It can be used both in the speed heating procedure and in the conventional procedure.
"Speed" heat-up procedure:
- The ring is placed in a furnace heated to its final temperature and then transferred to a pressing furnace after a certain time.
Conventional annealing procedure:
- The ring is placed in a non-heated oven (room temperature) and heated to its final temperature as recommended. After the specified time, the ring is transferred to a pressing furnace.
IPS Press VEST Premium can be used with the following pressing ceramics for the Ivoclar Vivadent furnaces
IPS e.max Press
- IPS e.max ZirPress
- IPS InLine PoM (Press- on Metal)
- Store at 12-28 ° C
- Store the powder in a dry place
- Do not store the liquid at temperatures below +5 ° C (because of its sensitivity to low temperatures!). If the fluid freezes over, it becomes unusable due to crystallization.
Temperature at which the material can be used:
- Ambient temperature 18 ° C - max. 23 ° C.
- Temperature significantly deviating from this range may significantly affect the setting process.
- Lower ambient temperature slows down the chemical process.
- Higher ambient temperature accelerates the chemical process (from 23 - 28 ° C, the liquid with water can be cooled down to 12 ° C.
By diluting the liquid, it is possible to control the expansion of the investment material, which influences the fit of the pressed restoration. The concentration of the liquid is expressed in%. Important: The ratio of the amount of mixed liquid (liquid to investment material + distilled water) depends on the amount of powder and must be strictly adhered to.
100 g of powder: 26 ml of liquid (investment liquid + distilled water)
- 200 g powder: 52 ml liquid (investment liquid + distilled water)
- 300 g of powder: 78 ml of liquid (investment fluid + distilled water)
The following information on fluid concentrations is only a guide and may be adjusted according to the work size and mixing conditions. Do not dilute the fluid below 50%!
Phosphate-bound, graphite-free, precision investment for all ceramic systems and high-speed pressed ceramics. Silavest Press can be used with ceramics pressed against metal and zircons.
- perfect match
- very smooth surface
- a fine-grained mass with a creamy consistency
- for all press ceramics systems
- easy released
- should be used with SILADENT type 100 expansion fluid.