BegoForm refractory post material for inlays, veneers and onlays. High edge strength posts, smooth and precise. Special ceramic masses of known manufacturers can be used for them.
- Set of 15 x 90g bags.
IPS PressVest Premium is a universal phosphate investment (type 1, class 1 and 2) that can be used with ceramic stamping materials in Ivoclar Vivadent furnaces. It can be used both in the speed heating procedure and in the conventional procedure.
Definitions "Speed" heating procedure - The ring is placed in a furnace preheated to its final temperature and then transferred to a pressing furnace after a specified time. Conventional annealing procedure - The ring is placed in a non-heated oven (room temperature) and heated to its final temperature as recommended. After the specified time, the ring is transferred to a pressing furnace. Indications
IPS Press VEST Premium can be used with the following ceramic stamping materials in Ivoclar Vivadent furnaces
- IPS e.max Press
- IPS e.max ZirPress
- IPS InLine PoM (Press- on Metal)
- Store at 12-28 ° C
- Store the powder in a dry place
- Do not store the liquid at a temperature lower than +5 ° C (because of its sensitivity to low temperatures!). If the fluid freezes, it becomes unusable due to crystallization.
Temperature at which the material can be used:
- Ambient temperature 18 ° C - max. 23 ° C.
- Temperature significantly deviating from this range may significantly affect the setting process.
- Lower ambient temperature slows down the chemical process.
- Higher ambient temperature accelerates the chemical process (from 23 - 28 ° C the liquid with water can be cooled down to 12 ° C.
By diluting the liquid, it is possible to control the expansion of the investment material, which influences the fit of the pressed restoration. The concentration of the liquid is expressed in%. Important: The mixing ratio of liquid (liquid to investment material + distilled water) depends on the amount of powder and must be strictly adhered to.
- 100 g of powder: 26 ml of liquid (investment liquid + distilled water)
- 200 g powder: 52 ml liquid (investment liquid + distilled water)
- 300 g of powder: 78 ml of liquid (investment fluid + distilled water)
The following information on fluid concentrations is only a guide and may be adjusted according to the work size and mixing conditions. Do not dilute the fluid below 50%!