Villacryl Thermo Flexi-J Primer. The primer connects thermoplastic materials based on polyamides. Useful in the case of extra injection of clamps, repairs or relining.
Special double expansion plaster for duplicating models, white color. It does not require the use of a special liquid, mixed with demineralized water. Dedicated to work with devices that inject thermoplastic materials.
3 kg bucket
The varnish used on the duplicated plaster model provides a perfectly smooth and shiny mucosal surface in acetal, nylon and other thermoplastic dentures. (note gyplux polymerizes under the influence of UV light)
MaxiFresh cleaning tablets
For professional and home cleaning and care of bleaching splints, retainers, relaxation splints, bruxism splints and sports splints. Perfect for cleaning all thermoplastic materials and trainers.
- It reduces discoloration
- Refreshes the surface and eliminates unpleasant odors
- Saves material as it does not contain abrasives
- Increased service life of the tooth rail with daily cleaning.
- Place the Maxi-Fresh cleaning tablet in a vessel filled with 150 ml of water at approx. 37C.
- (Colder water may take longer to dissolve the tablet).
- After the tablet has completely dissolved, place the rail in the vessel for a minimum of 45 minutes.
- After the cleaning process is complete, rinse the rail under running water and dry the surface.
- 24 pcs.
Adhesive providing a chemical bond between acetal and acrylic. Strengthens and improves the maintenance of acrylic saddles in acetal skeletal dentures. It prevents the acrylic from peeling off (sticking out) from the acetal surface and the accumulation of food debris in the denture.
Acetal type 200 can Injection and polymerization of all acrylic resins
Thanks to the 200-type can, two dentures can be made and polymerized simultaneously in record time in just 30 minutes
Can for injection of thermoplastic materials - compatible with the Deflex MAD1300 injection molding machine. Durable and solid construction.
Hinrizit E is a dental plaster with a special formula and high bond expansion. This special gypsum is used for the production of models and for canning plastic dentures, due to its high bond expansion, it compensates for the contraction of plastics from which the prostheses are made (eg SR Ivocap Injection System, Acetal, Deflex, FJP, Valplast). Hinrizit E can be used with all plastics for the production of dentures.
- Technique of producing plastic dentures
Water: gypsum ratio - 25: 100
Mixing time in min. - 5-6
Hardening time in min. - 10-12
Expansion in the bonding process - 0.60
Compressive strength after 1 hour. - 30 MPa
Dry compression strength - 60 MPa
- 5 kg.