Meliodent Hot Polymer, a hot acrylic resin for the fabrication of fixed and removable dental prostheses.
- For a short polymerization time, it is recommended to heat the can to 80 ° C and leave it for 15 minutes, then polymerize in boiling water for 20 minutes.
- Available in 4 colors.
Paladent 20, an acrylate resin for the fabrication of hot denture dentures.
- Very good mechanical properties.
- It can be easily processed without additional equipment.
- Its plastic consistency enables easy packing of the material.
- In addition, a very long processing time (up to 30 minutes) allows the simultaneous fabrication of several dentures.
- It shows good color stability and contains a small amount of residual monomers.
- long processing time - up to 30 minutes (depending on the room temperature),
- perfect mechanical properties,
- exceptional color stability and low content of residual monomers,
- savings in the dental laboratory,
- extremely smooth surface.
Paladon 65, acrylic resin for making dentures. Hot polymerization.
- long-term stability of dentures,
- long, user-friendly development time,
- low shrinkage during polymerization,
- low content of residual monomers immediately after the prosthesis is made.