Separate liquid for acrylic-gypsum and gypsum-gypsum insulation. Preparation for technical and dental works. It is designed to isolate the surface of plaster molds from acrylic dough for dentures, veneers for crowns, crowns and other prosthetic works. Creates the appropriate thickness of an insulating membrane depending on the type. The individual types differ in color.
- The pink separate can be used universally.
- Slow-drying blue separate absorbed by gypsum recommended in pressure techniques, holds well, does not come off.
Agar Progel is an agar hydrocolloid mass for duplicating models, intended for the fabrication of skeletal dentures and combined works. Flexible, thermally reversible, reusable. Temp. working 45 ° C. It reproduces the finest details accurately. Low temperature handling reduces shrinkage and optimizes the result
- Accurate mapping of details.
- Tear resistant.
- High durability.
Gipssol is a preparation intended for removing from dentures, crowns made of plastics, etc., plaster residues after polymerization in plaster molds. The expected effect is obtained after 2-3 hours. The preparation, at higher concentrations, can be used to clean impression trays.
- The preparation is used to remove plaster remains from dentures.
- The agent does not dissolve the insulating layer.
Prosil preparation is intended for degreasing silicone surfaces.
- It helps to achieve absolute model accuracy by facilitating the flow of plaster into the impression holes.
- It prevents the formation of air bubbles.
- Leaves no extra layer behind.
Liquid for curing Prohard models. The fluid is intended for hardening and tempering duplicated models made of investment materials. The preparation holds the wax well and does not react with preparations reducing surface tension. It shows good adhesion
- The preparation is well absorbed into the duplicated model giving an optimal hardened smooth surface for further processing.
- Dry the duplicated model at the temperature of 120-150 ° C, and then let it cool down to the temperature of 45 ° C. Then dip twice for 10 seconds. Prohard liquid and let it cool completely.
Prophylactor liquid for disinfecting the skin of the hands and surfaces without rinsing.
- mushrooms .
It works immediately, reaches hard to reach places.
Directions for use:
- Spray it on a dry surface and let it dry completely
- alcohol isopropanol 70%
- hydrogen peroxide
- glycerol- vegetable glycerin
- 500 ml
Profilm, the preparation is a liquid intended to eliminate surface tension on wax elements of skeletal dentures and wax base of cast crowns and bridges.
- It has degreasing and disinfecting properties.
- It can be used to clean the surface of tools from residues of grease, dyes, resins, waxes, varnishes and plastics.
Proisol. The preparation prevents wax from sticking to the plaster model. It is an insulation for the wax during any work on plaster models. After wetting the model, the surface on which the wax elements will be made should be sprayed with an atomizer. Makes it very easy to remove wax models. In addition, it cleans and maintains plastic surfaces. It prevents freezing and defrosts locks.
Prolit - liquid for electrolytic polishing of Cr-Co-Mo dental alloys. Used for the final finishing of metal elements, such as polishing of skeletons.
- It is recommended to polish 3 times for 3 minutes or 2 times for 5 minutes, rinsing the polished element with water each time.
- Prolite gives a good polishing effect and gives the metal a shine.
Unipurol is a concentrate for removing dirt from gypsum, cements, alginates, polishing pastes for degreasing and rust removal of surfaces.
- Especially recommended for ultrasonic cleaners.
- The fluid does not affect the structure of metal, varnished and plastic surfaces.
- It does not expose to aggressive action in the case of direct contact with the skin / pH 5 /.
- Removal of plaster from dentures and interdental spaces, and removal of tartar from used dentures.
- Degreasing metal parts after polishing or before electropolishing.
- Cleaning of spoons and tools from alginate impression materials, plaster and cement residues.
- Due to the degreasing effect of the liquid, cleaning of spoons and tools can be combined with prewash.